KL7A in Bhutan spotted himself several times. I saw him spot himself on 10 mHz
asking if there were any NA.
He also spotted a pirate using A5A callsign on 40 M and he commented, "We are
still in daylight here".
I don't buy even one of your arguments, because I am going to operate my
station the way I want , and it is none of your business
the way I operate. I expect you to do the same.
Been operating my station this way for 54 years and I have come to respect you
as to your way of operating. I owned and operated the
cluster when it was still on packet from Augusta, GA 20+ years ago, and anyone
who didn;t like someone's way of operating could just
find another way of connecting.
Jim