Just curious, did anyone NOT get their 7O6T confirmations via LoTW yet? My
contacts showed up in Clublog and I've sent for a card with a modest
donation, so I'm ok that I will get the confirmations. However, I haven't
(yet) gotten the confirmation on LoTW and I'm just wondering if anyone else
is in the same boat?

73,
     David, K2DBK
     k2dbk.com