A few weeks ago I sent a (first) paypal request to Vlad for 6 band su9vb
contacts and a
separate request for 4o7vb, 4w0vb and e40vb. I always put a summary of contact
info
in the message field. The reply cards for the 4w, e4 and 4o came from Texas
(his xyl?)
within 2 weeks (March), but no reply for the su9. Without any further inquiry
from me,
he emailed me to ask if I had the su9 cards, and when I said they had not
arrived,
he wrote back to say he was re-sending them on his dime, and indeed they arrived
last week, along with un/ua4whx and hc2/ua4whx which I then asked to have
included.

Perhaps there is a mail issue to prompt him to ask me (and you, Mark) to ask if
the
cards have arrived.

Vlad's QSLing has been 100% for me.  And the card's photography makes it worth
getting them
all, IMO. The images capture an essence of local life in the places he visited.
73 Bob k2euh