Larry,

Thanks for writing this comment. Please see the similar story from K1B in
January QST.

The daily consumption of water was anywhere between 8-10 ltrs per person
per day. SInce there is no water on the island, they had to carry almost 2
tons of water in addition to any other luggage.

73 Nenad   VE3EXY   ...