Hi Folks,

Sorry for the delay. First a little background.

         The list was being hit with a virus. There were several complaints
registered with MCI (our upstream provider) BTW, this means this means
that a subscriber to this list was doing the complaining.

        According to my Terms of Service (TOS) I must eliminate virus
transmission from anyone using my mail server or loose my connectivity.
It was ugly for a period and my mailserver was put on one major black list.

        I try and provide this list as well as DX-CHAT as a service but I
cannot jeopardize my web hosting business because of these list. I did the
only thing that seamed reasonable at the time, shut the lists down.

I've explored a lot of different options and continue to explore. I have
at least a partial solution. As of now posting to the list will require a password.
Send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as you normally do. However, the
subject must begin with

[:dx-news:] all lower case. That's left bracket, colon dx-news colon right bracket.

If a subscriber's computer is infected and a message is sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] from a valid subscriber, but without the password, the message
will bounce.

I know this is in convenient but it's the only way to get the list going again.

Thanks for your patience and post away.

Urb, W2DEC