My apologies for this message, but we have a small problem here.

With all due respect to Steve, this is not a small problem.

On further investigation, it appears that at least one of the AOL /
NETSCAPE users of this email server -- that is, the host of DX NEWS,
DX CHAT and many other mailing lists, including non-amateur ones --
has accidently or otherwise classified messages from this reflector
as "spam," at least once

There have been four from DX-NEWS/DX-CHAT in the past two days.

Suffice to say, this is not good... as Urb has mentioned in the past,
since the IP address is blocked, it affects all mail from the server,
which affects his commercial and government customers too.

This is my problem gang. NJDXA.org doesn't get banned, my mailserver gets banned. I cannot let that happen because I have paying customers on the E-Government mail server.

        I brought this up a few weeks ago and it stopped for a period.
If it happens again I have no choice other than to delete all AOL
subscribers.

        Look at the From address before you report something as
spam.

Urb, W2DEC

---------------------------------------------------------- Archives http://www.mail-archive.com/dx-news@njdxa.org THE DXR is sponsored by the North Jersey DX Association. Please visit our website: http://www.njdxa.org/index.php scroll to bottom for subscribe/unsubscribe options ----------------------------------------------------------