From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jerry Keller
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 21:17
To: dx-news@njdxa.org
Subject: [DX-NEWS] 3CAK - WFWL

I just worked 3CAK on 20M 5-9 both ways and asked him for his home call. He
said very clearly his
home call is RA2FM..( I asked him for phonetics and he gave...romeo alpha
two fox mike).

Yesterday he said his name is Vlad and directed me to his address on
QRZ.com. There I found the
following:
Vladimir Arseniev
c/o 238530 Selenogradsk
Kaliningrad Oblast

So far, so good.  But rumors persist that he is a "pirate" or in some other
way not a legitimate
operation. Does anyone have the resources to check out his home call and
cross-reference to the
above address? Or perhaps check with someone in Kaliningrad who may know
him? It would be great to
put the rumors to rest... or confirm them.

73, Jerry K3BZ