Fall Quarterly Lone Star DX Association meeting Oct. 22

The fall quarterly meeting of the Lone Star DX Association will be held at 11:30 a.m. October 22nd, Saturday at the Midway Point Restaurant on the southwest corner of LBJ Freeway (I-635) and Midway Road in North Dallas. The LSDXA has reserved the Midway Point's meeting room. Lunch is at 11:30, with the program following shortly after noon.

Among the programs items will be W5SJ Bill Priakos' last 160 CW contest foray to PR0F, a KP1-5 update, a Ham Com 2006 update, P5 update, and many more items to discuss. In addition, we will have a special drawing for LSDXA door prizes from Ham Com 2005 that went unclaimed. There are some really nice door prizes remaining that the winners failed to come by the LSDXA booth and pickup. I need the room back in the shack.

As Paul Harvey says "stand by for news." There will be additional details as the meeting date approaches.

Tom, WW5L
LSDXA Vice-President and Information Director
http://www.dxer.org/lsdxa

.