Hi!

Jean-Michel F6GBQ exFT8WA/FT0WA still have his logs from
Crozet for his activity in 1987.

But unfortunatly he doesn't have any more QSL.

We (LNDX) have printed a small batch of cards and now
he can reply for any have missed the card in the past.

His address is:

GABOURIAUD JEAN-MICHEL
138 CHEMIN DES COURREGES LES MATELLES
34270 ST MATHIEU DE TREVIERS
FRANCE

BY THE WAY... For our web site as http://LesNouvellesDX.free.fr
we still try to find a copy (.jpg file) of FT8WA/FT0WA cards below:

 FT8WA (1987) joint card with FT8XD & FT8ZA with pinguin on the right
      and indexa logo at left.

 FT0WA (1987) joint card with FT0XD & FT0ZA with a worldmap, index logo
      on the right and some other special callsign.

Please look if you have these card ???

Many thanks for reading this e_mail

Best wishes

Jean-Michel F6AJA

73's   from   Jean Michel   F6AJA
Merite National du REF
Merite du Clipperton DX Club
Redactor for the french DX bulletin LNDX
Webmaster for http://LesNouvellesDX.free.fr
IOTA checkpoint for France
e_mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]