QST:
VU4 plans… I plan to try transmitting on 14.145 and listening up 10 to experiment with the chance to make further law-breakers of jammers and DX police who may want to xmit on my freq. Please listen to this area of the 20m band occasionally. I will also try the USA General ssb band. It is unlikely that I will spend much time on Internet, so will not be spotting myself. I also plan 30m CW—if permitted—in the hope it is more wanted and possible to propagate in these sunspot-deprived times.
I will report to the dx reflector after my return to Thailand.
My QSL adr is correct with the GO List and below. Buro cards go to HS Thailand buro.

Charles Harpole (Phosit)
95/1 Moo 1
Thambon, Ban Kok
Amper Meung