Can anyone please help me determine whether the callsign Y73SOP was used from
Antarctica, the Democratic Republic of (East) Germany, or both?

I have found this information on the web:

  EME QSO with Y73SOP on 6 July 1989 (grid square listed as JO64)
  http://www.mydarc.de/dl3yee/Aktivitaeten/ErstQSOs/70cm%20Erst%20QSO.htm

  IOTA QSO with Y73SOP on 22 July 1989 (AN-016)
  http://www.home.no/la9ffa/iota.htm

I do not think that both of the above can be correct.

I do know that the following calls were used from Antarctica:

  Y83ANT Y88POL Y90ANT

Please reply privately, I'll summarize the results.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us