Just to inform:

I've updated our DXcluster software packages (OZ2DXC).

The QSL Data base contains now 359106 Unique records.
This is 1613 New records and 4016 changed since sep. 2004.

The package is available at:

http://www.qsl.net/oz7c/qsl

oz7c0412.exe   approx (3.4 Mbyte)         PC & Linux
qsl_mgr_f_mac.zip approx (4.0 Mbyte)      This is qsl.ful & mgr.ful
                                          files to be Viewed on Mac computer

Remember the package is written for DXcluster Software, however QSL.FUL
and MGR.FUL file is in txt format, this mean it can be "Viewed" in any
txt editor which handle approx. 15 Mbyte !!!

OZ2DXC  running DXspider 1.51 and to linux suse7.3
ip adr: 80.198.77.12 8000

weekly update of qsl_db and once a month mgr_db
if the ip adr. is changed, go to www.qsl.dk/oz7c
search for "OZ2DXC" current ip adr. is shown there.

Also web based search machine on

     www.qsl.dk/oz7c

     QSL and MGR database, weekly update

I would like to thanks all the users, for the feedback concerning incorrect
data. There is no way without feedback, to keep updated QSL INFO !!!
tnx.

73 Boye OZ7C
[EMAIL PROTECTED]