Many thanks for your good wishes, Peter.
As you probably now from news agencies, this has been a totally peaceful
transition, needed to put an end to a divisive and chaotic impasse and move
forward.
We have no restrictions to operate. I was not active yesterday because the bands
did not smile to me ! The 2M band was buzzing, as every day, and so it is this
morning.
Thanks again for your thoughts.
CU
73,
Eddy
HS0/EA4BKA

Quoting Peter Dougherty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> With the recent news of the military coup in Thailand, here's hoping
> our fellow hams in HS-land are safe and th, needed to put an end to a chaotic
situationat we'll continue to hear