Folks, received the following from NN2C's son regarding Marty's passing.  I
corresponded with Marty several times, but in the last month realized I worked
with his son.  Marty was, i believe, the current president of the Long Island
DX Association

Steve,

I hate to let you know this news this way but my father passed away on
Saturday, and we are having his service on Tuesday.  Can you please post a
message to the other DX'ers that might know him.  The information for the
service is:

M. A. Connell Funeral Home

934 New York Ave.

Huntington Station, N.Y. 11746

(631) 427-1123

Martin P. Miller Sr.

Services Tuesday 2-5 PM and 7-9 PM

Directions

Long Island Expressway to Exit 49 North (Route 110)

Proceed North for 5.5 miles to funeral home.

Northern State Parkway to Exit 40 North (Route 110)

Proceed North for 5 miles to funeral home.

Route 110 will become New York Ave. after crossing Jerricho Tpke

Thank you.

Warren