Hello DXers:
All incoming QSL card requests for VU4AN/VU3CHE are now answered and in the mail. New incoming will be answered fast now and HS buro cards will be answered asap. I read every incoming card and every outgoing one… hope between wife and myself we got it right for you all. Of the 13 NILs so far, we both searched the whole log to be sure.
Learned a couple of things:
1. When I went QRT any one day, maybe a pirate took over my freq. and made a few contacts. The pattern is there. Or, maybe one of the other VU4AN stations did that and the freq was still spotted for me? 2. Found another reason to call by numbers: makes finding the potential NIL QSOs easier or easier to be sure they really are NIL because the numbered sequence of calls is already there in my log.
3. Put ur call sign on BOTH sides of ur card.  Avoid fancy fonts.
4. Put ur call in the space on ur sae where it will be hidden when sealed, but can be seen when the DX card is inserted prior to sealing. Nice help.

Suggestions:
-Do not fold your sae in the center; fold it off center if it must be folded at all. Opens easier that way. -Never bury your green stamp and ur card down inside ur sae. U r not hiding anything from expert postal thieves and u r making the DX’s life harder. -Remember if u are sending to a hot and wet country like Thailand, the glue sticks on ur sae and another frustration is introduced for the DX.

Vy tnx for all the nice comments and postage cash..  73
VU4AN/VU3CHE

Charles Harpole
[EMAIL PROTECTED]