To: <DX-NEWS@njdxa.org>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 2:38 PM
Subject: [DX-NEWS] 3C0M on Low Bands

Still no low-band operation by Elmo 3C0M. Seems to QRT around 2230-2330Z every evening. and not QRV until well after his sunrise next day. Perhaps power is switched off at night? Any info Europe?

Central USA has a good 40M opening to W Africa from around 2230Z, well before our sunset, until 0200Z+. Too bad if Elmo can't stay on at least that long.

John, NT5C.