To: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <dx-news@Njdxa.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 12:19 AM
Subject: Re: [DX-NEWS] ZK3DX - Pirate

Uh Oh - is Pacific Slim back?

I've heard the same apparent station some years ago using the calls VR8B
("Yvonne on Ducie Island"), ZL8BX ("Bob on Kermadec Island"), ZL9A, ZL9RV
("Louis [YL] on Campbell"), ZK2DX ("Chloe on Niue").

I'll have to listen for this current station but I wonder if the station
often uses YL names, sends about 20 wpm and likes to ragchew with the
stations worked. If so, it could be the same Slim.

73, Zack W9SZ