You're right. Sorry 'bout that. I shudda checked first. I also unsub from time
to time when I'm away and don't want any email build-up, but I haven't done it
in some time so wasn't up to date.

Steve, Urb, time for a little reorganization of the site. Looks like there's
been a rewrite of the homepage linked below with DX-Chat and DX-News info
inadvertently omitted.

73 de Fred K2FRD