I received the following news from HS0ZCW, Charly, who asked me to post
this clarification.

Bernie, W3UR

The recent NJDX reflector needs clarification re 9N

You may quote the following:

To the DX community:  Although banned from posting to the NJDX
Reflector, I still can read it.  9N1AA, Satish's, wife has obtained a
license and the call sign of 9N1MM.  Many remember this as Father's
Moran's call but efforts to get it as a club call have not materialized.
Now the call sign is protected by Satish and his wife who can be sure to
use it wisely.

Soon, the new 9N1MM will have a TS-570S donated by American ham efforts.
Thus, Six Meters can be activated from 9N land.  Congratulations to all
the new 9N licensees!

73

--
Charly, HS0ZCW