Tuatai ZK1MA Is back in Manihiki North Cooks after his long stay in
Rarotonga South Cooks.
as ZK1CY.
Tuatai is mainly a CW operator using FT 747GX and Dipoles for Antenna's.
His home his gear and antennas were completely wipe off the Atoll a few
years ago during a Hurricane that destroyed 85 % of the Atoll, and he is
slowly recovering from this, I (ZK1CG) sent Tuatai the FT 747GX to use with
battery power. I am now operational from South Cooks Thanks to W7VV (Roger
and Sue) who so kindly sent me a rig he had as a spare. We will be donating
some antenna's to Tuatai after our October CQWW SSB Contest operation.
What Tuatai needs at the moment is new Mike for his Rig, If you have an old
not too used Mike for his Ft  747GX laying around, please let me know and we
can arrange for it to be sent to Tuatai. At the moment his mike cuts off at
the most important moment (When he is giving a report). So you CW operators
have a heart and see what you can find. I still need North Cooks on a couple
of bands SSB.
Also can someone tell me what type of antennas the Mellish reef and HK0
operators are using??

Regards

Victor Rivera
Po Box 618