SNIP SNIP

> Am I to understand that this what you honestly believe to be the norm
> for qsos with a dxpedition. The amount of dupes here is nothing short
> of absurd. Man u should be ashamed to even enter the debate.

And this is where I step in, performing AGAIN, my duties and will
advise all parties to cease and desist.

As is ALWAYS the case, these "discussions" know wil boil down
into the nasty name calling bandwidth eating examples of
Testosterone on steriods.

The challenge above will NOT be meet with a reply..at least through
this reflector as it is not policy to allow flames..flame wars, etc.

Once again, one person decides to post an opinion piece despite
knowing that it really doesn't belong and then sits back and
watches.  Worse still, it is cross posted to another list so that
every reply shows up twice and every reply generates a ton of not
subscribed replies.

Gentleman..I ask..nay beseech thy.. Go direct do not pass go  don
not collect $200.

Any questions..comments, etc  TO ME DIRECT.

Thank you for you co-operation

73,

Steve - KF2TI

I married my wife for her looks...
but not the ones she's been giving me lately

Growing old is not an option...
Growing up IS!!!!!
Have a fun filled day...laugh a little  :-)