Hi from the top of the world again (depends how you look at things!)

I am been getting some wonderful private arguments and discussions on my
"Take it or leave it" posting earlier. Sadly... no flames yet!

If no one, including our very tolerant reflector moderator, has any
objections I would like to put up a synopsis (without names) of some of the
discussions on this reflector as they are so interesting. In fact, one
writer has a solution, a bit unweildy, but nevertheless a solution. I will
do it next week if no objections.

73
Lee  ZL2AL - ZL7AA, ZL8RI, ZL9CI, VE3OE

If you want finite limits - Try WAS or WAZ.
If you want a challenge - Try DXCC.
The wall starts around 300
P5 is number 334!