OK BOYS AND GIRLS..ONCE MORE FROM THE TOP.  Below is
the perfect example of why we don;t want and will now actively
discourage discussion here.  Once again, one individual decides he
knows whats best and like to see his name in print.  Once again
the word warriors come out and play.  NOT HERE.  If you would
like to play these games, contact me and I will be happy to direct
you to a list that allows all the word wars you can handle.

IOW  This thread is done..it's over..fini.

I will be going to Dayton and hopefully, everyone gets my drift
cause after a 10 hour drive I will be cranky and that will not bode
well for those who persist in flaunting our very simple rules  This is
the DX News not the DX talk.

Thank you for your understanding