Jack wrote:

> There was some chatter a while back regarding difficulty in getting
> QSL cards (to) from 5A1A I just had my envelope returned marked
> "return to sender" without an explanation.  It appears it never left
> the US. The envelope was intact and the IRC's where there. I put $.60
> standard air mail postage postage but now, in checking the USPS web
> site they indicate $1.55 to Libya. Again, no reason for the return
> was noted on the envelope
>
> Anyone is the US received a card from Abubaker?

There hasn't been a 60 cent postage rate for some time now, so don't
know where your envelope has been. Rate is now 80 cents for an ounce.
However, you should be looking into registered mail which Abubaker
recommends. It may be expensive but it is almost a 100 percent bet
it will get there and you will have that QSL card that you need!

John N6JM