PLEASE WATCH YOUR REPLIES.  I am only forwarding this and
if you reply to either me or the list, the poster will not see you
requests.  Go to the website indicated below:

Have a good 4th..or a good Wednesday, depending on what you
celebrate or don't

Having been advised about a failure of the 'guestbook' for my 2001
Pacific trip, it has been repaired now. Please submit remarks,
special wishes for bands (no not only TOPBAND)/ modes via

www.qsl.net/pa3axu/guestbook/addguest.html

Hope to meet many of you from T30/C2 or 3D2 Details are on
www.qsl.net/pa3axu/2001

BTW Have 400 watts this trip...so hope signals will be better
compaired to last years ZK1AXU sigs.

Gerard, PA3AXU

73,

Steve - KF2TI

I married my wife for her looks...
but not the ones she's been giving me lately

Growing old is not an option...
Growing up IS!!!!!
Have a fun filled day...laugh a little  :-)