TONY/N2GVB wrote:

> What I am looking for is a GCR form. This form is used for listing
> contacts that are required for some of the DX countries certificates.
> Many that are listed in CQ and QST ask for a GCR list. If any one has
> this form that they could send VIA e-mail, I would appreciate it very
> much. I am a paper chaser as well as a DX hound. A lot of the DX
> certificates are not all that easy to obtain........

I have seen some of these generic forms and don't think they are all
that necessary. GCR (General Certification Rule) simply means that
your list of QSL cards are indeed in your possession and the list is
certified by two licensed radio amateurs.

However, their signatures does not verify the validity of such cards,
as often I find in Worldradio's W-100-N applications. So, heaven help
us if DXCC goes this route (GCR).

John N6JM