Hello DXers

great to see Peter ON6TT and the guys on form YA. Even though I've had it confirmed
for many years now I'm delighted to have a chance to pick up some more bands and modes.

However, I would like to know what now is seen by ARRL as 'acceptable documentation'.
From what we can see on the news right now there is no 'government and one presumes
licensing body in Afghanistan' , just a collection of loose alliances with no clear
central administration.

It seems we've been down this road before in 9U  and an awful lot of DXers ended up
disappointed when cards were rejected even though the qso's were deemed legitamate at
the time.

Right after Sept 11th there were calls to have YA deleted which rightfully ARRL and
the majority of DXers rejected. I would like to see ARRL be very clear on this issue
to avoid any hint of using DXing to score a political point.

Like everybody else I hope we'll all have a chance to have 9 bands YA in the log.

73 de Declan EI6FR