Team Announced

The 10-day DXpedition to Mellish Reef April 12 - 22, 2002 covering
two complete weekends will have 5 stations operating on all bands 160
- 6M including WARC on CW, SSB and some RTTY.

6M will have a dedicated station with VK4APG (6M DXCC) leading the 6M
crew.

Our international team of operators include; G4EDG, JH7OHF, JJ1LIB,
JP1TRJ, K3NA, VK4DH, VK4GL, VK4WR, VK4APG and ZL4PO.  Meet the team
here.

We would like to acknowledge Yaesu, The Chiltern DX Club, 5 Star
DXers Association, BT Exact Technologies and PCA.AA in helping
activate Mellish Reef in 2002.  Without sponsorship DXpeditions such
as this would simply not happen.  Support our sponsors so that we can
all enjoy future DXpeditions.

PSK-31 vs RTTY Survey.
It seems there is much more interest in RTTY than PSK-31 at this
stage, enough of a margin not to continue with the survey

Additional info can be seen at:

http://www.qsl.net/vk9ml/2002/
73,

Steve - KF2TI

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the
cheese.  (think about it for a minute)

Laugh now, but one day you'll be driving a Lexus and eating
dinner at four in the afternoon. (so what is an early bird?)

outgoing mail scanned with Norton's NAV2002