And I also remember QSL cards received from Baldur via the bureau. He
is a great operator, solid with QSLing and usually you never know
where you will hear him from next time. Usually no announcements. He
just goes somewhere and does amateur radio with great passion.

Tom SP5UAF

r> Sadly, some of these newbies think they are entitled
r> to a free lunch and have no idea who Baldur is or what
r> great DX he has given to the deserving over the many years and forget
that
r> it does cost to mail qsl cards
r> from Germany to the USA.
r> Baldur is a class act in all respects.
r> Ray...K6VX