The new updated DX-NEWS FAQ's are located at:

http://www.njdxa.org/faq/faq-dx-news.php

For those who are so desiring, there is a DXCC/Beam heading list that
you can download at:

http://www.njdxa.org/dxcclist.shtml

Fill in some pertinent information and it will be personalized with
the headings from your QTH....PRETTY KEWL if you ask me.

Our DXR posts are archived each day and may be viewed at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/dx-news%40pro-usa.net/

A new list was formed to allow discussion of DX related topics,
interestingly enough called  DX-CHAT.  You may subscribe but clicking
on the link at the bottom of this post.  Remember, DX-NEWS is for
just that..the timely dissemination of DX-NEWS items.  Discussions
should be kept on DX-CHAT.  If you are replying to a question, or
have a question, go DIRECT to the originator.  This is a reflector
and not a chatroom  ;-)

If you interested in only getting a daily digest of all the DXR posts
once a day, let me know and I will subscribe you.  Also let me know
if you want to unsubscribe from the main list at that time.

If you have any comments, questions, opinions on what is happening
here on the DXR or would like to see additional features, please
visit our feedback page at the bottom of the updated FAQ page.

Enjoy the upcoming weekend
73,

Steve - KF2TI

I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the
cheese.  (think about it for a minute)

outgoing mail scanned with Norton's NAV2002