Mome,

I only repeat what I heard on the radio. There was a recording of Hrane
when he left for Korea, and the one at Rome Airport(today?).
I will be very happy if we hear Hrane next week from N. Korea, and I
will be sorry to have been part of spreading bad information. I would
think a radio station like Radio Austria would be objective and
truthful, but I haven't listened to their DX xmissions before.

73,

Hans LA9HF