Mony:

Having once been fooled by a messuge urging me to copy everyone I know with such a virus warning, which was, in fact, a hoax, I am extremely cautious about doing so.

I called the 412-area number listed as reaching an IBM person named Bober---and it has been disconnected. I do not know whether it has been disconnected because hundreds of callers like myself have rendered Mr. or Ms. Bober ineffective, or whether this is a hoax. But I can tell you that, in every case I can recall in the past several years, these "dangerous virus" messages that urge us to copy everyone in our address books have indeed been hoaxes, and you and everyone else should be extremely cautious about throwing petrol on the fire.

73,

Garry, NI6T

Very Urgent!!!!!!!

PASS THIS ON TO ANYONE YOU HAVE AN E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR.
If you receive an email titled: "It Takes Guts to Say Jesus"
DO NOT OPEN IT.
[Garry Shapiro] And so on and so forth....

 Joyce L. Bober
IBM Information Systems
Pittsburgh Mailing Systems
412 - 922-8744