What is the real story on uploading of the Ducie Logs ??      I am getting conflicting information.    Some folks claim they are "in the log" as confirmed by the Log Website, but I know for a fact of at least 6 hams that have worked them who are NOT in the log  (from the standpoint of the website).

Second question--   why isn't there anything said about this in the official updates ??     When were logs last uploaded, what is the approx freq of updating the logs, etc etc ??

I am not being critical.  I think these guys are doing great, and all support hams are doing great.  I just think meny folks are working them more than they would if they could confirm once and for all that they are in the log.

Soooooooooooooo,  I think that the group and the support folks could do themselves and all the rest of us an even better service if this could be clarified and published.

No flames please....... I think these folks are working hard for us, and putting on a good operation.....

73 de  Jim K4PYT