All,

Thank you for your long waiting. Now 32,712 qso data has been loaded.
At this moment, this is all I have received from JA1BK. Please try
 http://www.big.or.jp/~ham/VP6DI/

Though I got a lot of email from around the world, I will never reply
on QSO data related matter.

Also, good news!! VP6AZ, VP6DB, VP6MW and VP6TC online log will be
available soon on the same page.

73 Shiro

| Shiro Sakai (JH4PHW / W1PJ)            |
| http://w1pj.com/     http://jh4phw.com |
| Member of JARL, ARRL, JAMSAT, JARL QRP |
73,

Steve - KF2TI

It is hard to understand how a cemetery can raise its burial
cost and blame it on the cost of living

We were never scared of our father raising his hand to
us..NEVER.  BUT!!!  that hand coming back down..that was
another thing.

outgoing mail scanned with Norton's NAV2002