If you can help, please respond direct to Markus.

Date sent:              Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:28:18 +0200
From:                   "Dr. Markus Dornach" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:                     Steve-KF2TI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                hello Steve

Hello Steve,

thanks for keeping this nice dx reflector running and running...

I don't wanna steal bandwidth so my question comes rught to you:

Do you have the valid email of Larry Gandy, AH8LG? (maybe he is one
of
the subscribers?) - i would like to get in touch with him but was not
able to find out his present email (Buckmaster and QRZ email adresses
apparently are not valid any longer)..best 73 from BAVARIA de Markus,
DL9RCF

73,
Steven - KF2TI
Systems Administrator
NJDXA DXR Reflector

outgoing mail scanned with Norton's NAV2002