Logs - Log updated and include QSOs up to: 22/04/02 21:03

 QRT Schedule - The VK9ML team will begin to progressively dismantle
antennas from about 10am local Wednesday morning, that's 0001 UTC
Wednesday.

Then, the first ops tents coming down during Wednesday is tent #2
which houses the 6M station and the 4th HF station.  There will be a
minimal capacity left for low-bands, 20M and 15M for operation local
Wednesday night into local Thursday morning.  RTTY operation is
possible until the 20M & 15M verticals come down.  What will be left
running:

The Battle Creek Special, SVDAs for 40M, 20M and 15M.

On local Thursday morning these will be packed up along with what is
left in ops tent #1.  Good luck!

73,

Steve - KF2TI

I live in my own little world. But it's OK... they know me here.

I am a `nobody', and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect.

outgoing mail scanned with Norton's NAV2002