I must say this....we are quick to condem those fore the QRM in past
dxpeditions.And sometimes it is deserving.I must say the K1B dxpedition
has been relatively free from annoying QRM and freq. police.I worked them
on 3 bands and have done a lot listening and calling.This dxpedition has
been quiet and very little confusion from my QTH on East coast.They
should be commended for giving the hams of the world a new entity.W3BJ
John