Folks,

Just received confirmation that I can operate from CQ ZONE 02.

I'll be active 4 days (and 5 nights) from Friday (June 7)
evening to Tuesday (June 11) morning around ANARTS/Jubilee
RTTY/CW  weekend.

I will be active on the following modes: CW, RTTY, and Phone.
but, mostly RTTY/CW  during the contest.

Here are details:

WHAT:  4 days operation from ZONE 02

WHEN:  June 07 (abt 22:00Z) - June 11 (13:00Z) 2002

WHERE: ZONE 02 WAZ.

CALLSIGN: VE3EXY/2 (Counts as Zone 2 and VE2)

QSL INFO: VE3EXY (Home call)

SUNRAISE:  08:22z

SUNSET:    00:22z

FREQUENCES: CW 3510, 7010, 10107, 14025, 18077, 21025,
            24897, 28025.  RTTY 14090, 21090, 28090.
            Sorry no 6 mtrs. Outside contest I'll always
            work split (2 kHz CW, 5 kHz RTTY)

REPORT:     Contest reports in contests.
            Something like 599Z2  outside contest.

QSL Policy: For all my DXpedition I do not do blanket
            cover of all QSOs in my log. Instead I answer
            QSLs when I receive them. You can send them
            direct with SASE (SAE +postage), via the bureau,
            or direct without postage. QSLs with sufficient
            return postage will be answered same day (if in
            the log), or via the bureau otherwise. QSL cards
            are already printed, and there is no reason to
            wait. No special cards are waiting for sponsors'
            approval or funding.

            e-mail requests are not accepted.
            However, elQSL request will be confirmed
            electronically, subject to receiving notification
            and electronicQSL server address.

Objectives: Outside Contest: WARC, RTTY, LF
            During ANARTS Contest: 20,15,10 mtrs
            During Jubilee Contest: 80,40,20,15,10 mtrs
            Around Greyline times I'll be either on 80 or 40 mtrs.

REST PERIODS: 04:00z-07:45z and  16:00-18:00 subject to
            change if CONDX are good.

Good Luck

Nenad VE3EXY ....

P.S.  I'll  have no access to the cluster. Please post me
      as more as possible.