In March I received the e-mail message shown below, and was elated at the possibility that I might get S2/HA5BUS confirmed.
I sent a SAE and 4 Green Stamps and waited. As of now, I have NO QSL, and HA5BSW refuses to acknowledge my e-mail messages.  Thus, it appears that HA5BSW is only collecting GS.  I also have ben told of other efforts to get a QSL from within Hungary, with the same result, and am told by reputable Hungarian hams that HA5BSW is the black sheep of Hungarian DX'ers.
Save your money.

Hello Mike!

Yes U are in the log...
If U want a card pleasse send me a direct with sase and i am sending for U..
Sorry the BUS expedition just not member of HRAS and for me must a paying a card...
Pay? abt 2 US dollar with air mail...
So if U wont pleasse tell for ather stations.. i have all cards for BUS expeditions..
73 from Tibor HA5BSW
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tibor Kiss Szent Istvan u. 42/1 Pusztaszabolcs H-2490 Hungary