Hello from Vienna !

As I several time mentioned in several email groups, its very useful to look
for a QSL information via Pathfinder or the Pathfinder Web Client before
posting a question in some Email groups.

Perhaps you know that I have a good contact to Dave and I'm looking often to
find some new Search engines, I asked him and also John who make GO-List if
its possible to include GO-List into Pathfinder. And it IS POSSIBLE !!

I hope you can use this service well !

I for myself use GoList as a subscriber and also the Prolog2k Database but
I'm not in the business with this 2 producers of this 2 Databases which are
not free as Pathfinder is.

Dave AA6YQ, author of Pathfinder, and John K1XN, publisher of the GOLIST Qsl
Manager Database, have developed a link that allows Pathfinder users to
access to the Online GOLIST Database. Although the GOLIST is a subscription
service, non-subscribers are granted 30 free lookups each month. The new
GOLIST search will be provided to users of Pathfinder 4.1.6 (or later)
through its automatic update mechanism; the Pathfinder Web Client,
accessible via http://www.qsl.net/pathfinder/WebClient/ , has been updated
to provide a GOLIST search button.

The Online GOLIST Database provides fingertip access to more than 30,000
current QSL routes, and is updated daily with new information. To learn more
about the GOLIST, see http://www.golist.net . Pathfinder is a member of the
DXLab Suite, an interoperating array of free DXing applications; all of
these applications are available via www.qsl.net/dxlab . The
Pathfinder-GOLIST link brings together two of ham radio's best sources of
QSL information; Dave and John hope you find this combination helpful in
tracking down routes for the QSLs you need.

With greetings from Vienna !

--
73 de Kurt OE 1002419          ICQ-UIN 43074273
CCA member AC01-01249 NCDXF #4175  INDEXA #1720