Hi Folks,

         As you know, DXer's are losing their most reliable and
comprehensive source for International call signs and addresses with the
closing of RAC call book with the Winter 2003 edition.  QRZ and BUCKMASTER
do a fair job with North America call signs and addresses, but fail very
badly in the coverage of DX call signs and addresses.

         I know of a development project now underway to replace the void
created by the closing of  RAC.  I felt it would be a very good idea to
present the developer with the opinions of DXers world wide as to what they
are looking for in a DX call book.  Please take the time to think of the
features you would like to see in a call book to assist you in getting the
information you need to send /receive your qsl card or letter to a foreign
DXer.

Of course, the call book must provide a dll file for software developers to
interface the call book with their products.
Does the new call book need a web site?

Please send your opinions to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   and I will forward them to
the developer.
Please include in your message your call sign and email address should the
developer wish to contact you.

Thank you.

John K1XN