try http://www.k2bj.com

Brian maintains a site dedicated to mobile HF.  Check out the
November 2000 mobile of the month.  Quite a good set-up if you ask me

On 27 Aug 2002 at 9:24, David Hollander wrote:

Date sent:              Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:24:16 -0700
From:                   David Hollander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:                     Hallicrafters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        Heathkit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                [DX-NEWS] Amateur Raio Mobile List?

> Sorry for this being off topic but is their an HF Mobile ham list? Just
> started operating HF mobile after 20 years and having a ball but would
> like to get more info on antennas, radios, etc.
>
> Tnx and 73,
>
> Dave N7RK
>
> --
> Dave  N7RK                    http://members.dancris.com/~n7rk
> Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*
>
>             ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX
>
> Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
> and what ever else looks interesting!

73,

Steve - KF2TI

If croutons are stale bread, why do they come in airtight
packages?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll
squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes
out'?

outgoing mail scanned with Norton's NAV2002