Simple rule...don't post warnings.  There are more than enough smart
people on this list that should be practicing safe computing.  The
current rash of virus' are coming in direct to you from outside the
reflector.  Don;t assume that because it has a ham call sign that it
is a ham that has the infected computer.  2 weeks ago, Norton's
caught a KLEZ32 from .. get this..  [EMAIL PROTECTED] and sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] subject: possible virus contamination of your computer
and the cure.

You should all be aware that it's a nasty Internet out there and take
the necessary precautions.  If you don't know the sender, delete it.
Better safe than sorry.

But please..imagine 1800 subscribers all posting virus warnings and
then the prerequisite 10 or so comments..wel you get the picture.

And remember this..when in doubt about a post, contact me.  9 out of
10 times they can go through with minor verbage changes

Comments and questions direct to me  virus' deleted immediatelly

73,
Steven - KF2TI
Systems Administrator
NJDXA DXR Reflector

outgoing mail scanned with Norton's NAV2002