I.C.P.O. (Islands, Castles & Portable Operations)
Update

09/01/2002:  Weekend of the Italian Castles - WCI
http://www.dcia.it/WCI2002_UK.htm

09/01/2002:  CORRECTION - Peter, I2CZQ/p, will be active September 1, in the
morning, from Castello o Rocca Bonoris di Montichiari (DCI reference BS-125
for the Italian castles award, Region of Lombardia, Province of Brescia).
Operation will be on 7.055 and 14.250 MHz. QSL via home call, CBA. [tnx
I2CZQ]

09/01/2002:  Look for IK2UVR/2 to be active September 1 from Torre Campanile
di San Michele Arcangelo di Busto Arsizio (DCI reference VA-060 for the
Italian castles award, Region of Lombardia, Province of Varese). QSL via
home call, CBA. [tnx IK2UVR]

09/01/2002:  Vincenzo, IK8IFW/p, will be active September 1 from Castello di
Potenza (DCI reference PZ-048 for the Italian castles award, Region of
Basilicata, Province of Potenza). If he can work the minimum of 101 QSOs
Vincenzo will also activate Torre-Porta San Luca di Potenza (DCI reference
PZ-049). Operation will be on 40, 20 and 15 meters SSB. QSL via home call,
CBA. [tnx IK8IFW]

73 and Good Hunting!
Dave Raycroft, VA3RJ
Home of I.C.P.O.