are obviously in the mail coming to a mailbox near you.  There is
really *NO* need for each subscriber announce that he/she received
their card(s), the mode(s) and the compulsory country count.

Think about that..if everyone does it..over 1800 messages with the
obligatory 10-15 per message bounces and then..one really upset
Steve/Urb

So, yes they're out there.  Be patient, don't worry..be happy and
have a good weekend.  Practice good reflector etiquette and everyone
will smile
73,

Steve - KF2TI

Without geometry, life is pointless.
A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I'll show you A-
flat miner.

outgoing mail scanned with Norton's NAV2002