I have received several inquiries concerning the addition of the
words "Possible Spam" in some of the DXR post's subject line.

This seems to be put on either by the senders ISP or possibly
somewhere else along the line as the posts move thru the Internet.
It is NOT being done by the reflector (as far as we can tell).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Enjoy your week
73,

Steve - KF2TI

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
Khakis: What you need to start the car in Boston.
If electricity comes from electrons... does that mean that morality
comes from morons?

outgoing mail scanned with Norton's NAV2003