As 2002 winds down, Urb and I, on behalf of the North Jersey DX Association, want to
wish each on of you our wishes for a happy,
healthy, peaceful 2003.

It's hard to believe the DXR is over 4 years, but we are.  This year we brought you
the well recived and highly used DX-CHAT reflector.
WHat will next year bring??  Only the shadow..errr  Urb knows for sure.

As you think back on what type of year 2002 was, pause for a moment and think about
those who are no longer with us.

If you in NNJ on the 2nd Friday of the month, please join us for our monthly meeting.
The soda runs freely and the Cheese Doodles
are fresh and crunchy  :-)

Thanks for being part the top DX NEWS reflector.  If there is anything we can do to
improve this service, by all means let us know.

Until next time, may all your contacts be approved and may 2003 be static free and DX
plentiful

73, de

Steve Adell KF2TI
Urb Lejeune W2DEC