The following message was on the Tower Talk Ref. last year...maybe the poster can help you ...and there have been other discussions abt these rotators in the past on The Tower Talk Ref. (www.contesting.com)...This Ref. may be the place to post if you have no luck here...There is a wealth of Info available there...73 and GL/Happy Holidaze....Mike W2GR.............................

"I would like to talk off-line with someone who has repaired the servocircuit in Create rotor control box.  Short caused by weather,corrosion, and old age rot in rotor connector was repaired and antennarotates.  However, when cable was disconnected at control box thepointer does not turn to "0".  This would indicate servo circuit isdamaged.  Checked R11 pot portion of bridge and it is okey.Can someone suggest check for Q1, Q2, U1 or ?I queried Create in Japan, they are helpful, but indicate there is no"authorized" service representative in US.  Does anyone know of aspecialty shop here for Create rotor repair?  Not EDCO, I  read the online history.Oliver, W6NV [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

where in the usa can I get a Create (Japanese) RC5B rotor control unit
repaired? TU-Happy New Year Al-K6YRA