Not a peep in SW Europe either and need him for a new one, hi!
73,  Leo CT1CSN

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 1:08 PM
Subject: [DX-NEWS] ZK3SA???

I've been trying to track down the ZK3 now for a couple of weeks and here on
the east coast just ain't having any luck....the few times I've be able to
hear him (mostly on the WARC bands) the west coast has had all the
propagation.  Just for grins I just checked the last 100 spots and only two
were even submitted by a node on the east coast, with almost all of the
spots
attributed to DX stations.

Anyone having any luck or suggestions????

Good Hunting!

Dino KLŘS/4