Hi Tom !

I got an email from you via the DXR reflector that had attached the I-Worm
Tanatos; I'm nearly sure that this email was not posted by you, but please
control your computer. If anybody else gets an email from
[EMAIL PROTECTED] please be careful.

Not really a problem, this virus is known from every virus scanner and
deleted.

Kurt from Vienna !
Happy New Year to all of you !
Kurt

--
73 de Kurt OE 1002419           ICQ-UIN 43074273
NNNN